Saturday 30 July 2016

Haven't Seen You

Haven't Seen You... 




This card is adorable, a perfect card to give to remind that special someone that you are missing them or are thinking of them.  We needed to use Spectrum Paper 245511 in order to colour the adorable stamp by Whipper Snapper called Deisel 520734.  We coloured him using Chameleon Markers 175213 which have been trending in the card making industry for the past couple years.  Chameleons are amazing alcohol based markers that have very little scent which I personally like since all markers self shades.  I used the Spellbinder Circle dies 354808 to cut out the magnify glass.  I used Versamark 231200 and Clear embossing powder on the cut out magnify glass portion to give it a shiny glass look.  If you don't have a heat gun you can get the same type of look using Glossy Accents 451944. To finish it off I raised it up with dimensional foam adhesives.  The Sentiment is another Whipper Snapper stamp 520708.  The Leafy die cut is from Spellbinder Foliage 472123 collection which I use quite often on my cards.  The embossing folder I used in the background to add texture is a polka dot 129501.
Check out this cool video about Chameleon Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment